Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Obama-Nation

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Wolfy, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halldin

Halldin Member

Let's hope not.
    Are you talking about his time as Senator? If so, I can't reply since I don't know anything about that time.

2. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Well in the quote you inserted it states that "Obama also said he was trying to develop a process that "adheres to rule of law" but "doesn't result in releasing people who are intent on blowing us up."

Yet, he immediately stops the prosecution process against 21 criminals. Then he signs a proclamation to close the prison within one year but says nothing on what will happen to the detainees. The only option is to release those detainees.

Osama's first day in the White House

[​IMG]

3. Adrian Wainer

Adrian Wainer Dishonorably Discharged

Well, there are three possible answers to the question you ask. The third answer, is in my view the most likely possibility and that the Saudi Royal family initially thought they could harness Wahhabism exclusively to their own objectives but that it has now developed a self propelled dynamic and independent direction and they are now like somebody with a pet tiger in respect of their relationship to Wahhabism, they are not very comfortable feeding the tiger ( money and political support, etc ) because it keeps getting bigger and stronger and more aggressive towards them but they are even more afraid to stop feeding it, for the reason, that it will put it in a very bad temper and leave it hungry and it is likely it would make its business, to have them for meal.

[ 1 ] They, i.e. the Saudi Royal family have no essential ideological disagreement with independent Islamofascists but merely see them as competitors, so they are happy to fund the cause of Islamofascism both inside and outside Saudi Arabia but want to keep it completely within their control as far as possible and therefor an organization which is Islamofascist but does not show allegiance to the Royal house of Saud, is to be opposed as a competitor.

[ 2 ] They, i.e. the Saudi Royal family do have ideological an disagreement with Islamofascism but are willing to fund Islamofascism both inside and outside of Saudi Arabia as long as Islamofascists will show their support for the Saudi Royal family.

[3] A mixture of 2 and 3.

I think my previous answer deals with that.

No I am not, e.g. most people who would make that mistake, would for example be unaware that Wahabism claims to be Islamic but is not, it is a parallel religion to Islam.

Well I do read the likes of The Guardian and I do Watch "Russia Today" but I do not necessarily agree with what those media organizations have to say, and I never suggested the US is an authoritarian regime. That said any democracy in a State of War and even outside a state of War can do a whole host of things. If you want to cite me a constitutional bar that would prohibit the introduction of legislation, which would ban Saudi Arabia funding US mosques and US pressure groups, I would be interested to hear it.

Well, actually Islamofascism has some possibilities of success in the West. If what you said about it not having a possibility of success in the West, because it is against some sort of inate and organic aspect that people have in their character in the West, were true, well then the Third Reich could never have happened.

Best and Warm Regards
    Adrian Wainer

4. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

5. Halldin

Halldin Member

I'd be pretty mad myself if I was locked up at Guantanamo for six years without any charge.
    I just hope Obama has a good system for freeing/charging the suspects, so no terrorist will be running free when they shouldn't.
    There was a Swede that was held at Guantanamo for 1000 days without proof or any charges. He was released in 2004 and the Royal Palace in Stockholm still stands. ;)

6. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

ah but is it Obie or is it Pelosi and her cronies forcing Obie's hand to write up foolishness ?.......... as Pzjgr stated what was talked and presented and then reality may be just two different things....ah yes promises, promises.

I picture the Saudis as an ancient maifa family paying those off to do their dirty work as forseen by them to make immense profits. This was done in the 70's and of course much earlier on in time, why would it change now... ? The so-called royal family are a bunch of selfish prudes, but no different than the royal Syrians either; lay low support Hammas and Hezbollah in their "fun and games" to provide unrest where needed.

urqh likes this.
  7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I couldn't agree with you more on this and VERY well-stated. Also, he's contributing at fixing a Nation-but, it sure as shootin-aint ours.

8. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I can't give ya reps and salutes yet-but I owe them to you for this post ;-))

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi E, I owe ya both reps and salutes for this one. As for that google-eyed thing who is Nr 3 on the nations leaders list, GOD help us if that ""female"" (and I use the term female-very loosely in this case) off-spring of a female Canine ever gets in power.

Best regards--C.

PS, GOOD GRIEF!! I simply cannot believe that all those people who hold the high and or important positions in our Country--are actually in charge!!

Where's Miguel (Za) when we need some comedy-to break-up some of this tension that's here in our Country-thanks to whats now leading this Country? All I can say is, that Uncle Joe (stalin) would be drooling over this situation we are now in and will be in-for HOPEFULLY no more than 3 years and 363 days (and counting)

PzJgr likes this.
  10. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

it will be interesting C ~ if the witch of Endor gets any lime-light with Pel enpowered, one of the most foolish things I feel the Dem's have done, she needs to be fanny whacked and removed

PzJgr likes this.
  11. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi E, I feel as if im stuck in an endless nightmare-or an evil version of Ground Hogs Day. I thought that 4 years ago-it couldn't get much worse than it was, but I sure was wrong when pelosi was elevated to it's current position. For this--I definately have Bush to blame for.

12. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Both of you had said it. Now Osama has threatened his veto power to those Dems who don't cooperate. He has a big chip on is shoulder out trying to prove he's the man. We don't need someone in office who is out to prove something. We need someone there who knows what he is doing. Not making a statement whether it is a fashion statement or 'I can dance' statement

13. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Ike, well-said and again could not agree more. SIGH, these are certainly going to be an interestinf next 3 years and 363 days.

14. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

I have used the phrase, 'We are now in the Dark ages' but I suppose that is taboo. No racial pun intended but this PC nation of ours reminds me to mind my manners. Grrrr. What's next, no more Leno/Letterman president jokes.

15. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Heh heh, it's coincidental but, I use the term "Dark Side" no puns intended-when it comes to where our great Country will be-for an uncertain amount of time to come.

16. Richard

Richard Expert

I see Obama took the oath again after the live cock up...hmm not a good start. :rolleyes:

98 Days left to go to reflect his presidency, right PzJgr.

17. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Mods-please delete this post--purty puhleeze.

18. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Yup but I don't need 98 days to tell me what his presidency will be like.

19. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Like I use the term 'Dark times'. Guess I will have to find a replacement if I want to be PC. Else, the secret service may be looking for me.

C.Evans likes this.
  20. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate Ace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.