Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Original Action Man and GI Joe are back.

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer, Jan 8, 2008.

1. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

I missed this thread...How can anyone hate the action man doll....sorry figure....we dont play with dolls do we lads...not here on ww2 forums we dont...

I particularly liked the basic model...cos we were poor...square hat and green overalls...

But pocket money and Woolworths soon replaced my airfix model buying with action man dolls, sorry figures...and the stars that you collected to get freebies later...

Best costume...sorry uniform...they are NOT dolls...deep sea diver...Think between me and brother we had the lot and tons of accesories....They seemed to survive the air rifle in the garden stage...the Airfix Ark Royal didnt...I rest my case on toughness....One even survived the firework banger and hairspray in the coal shovel...action man can fly....no dolls...they were tough...

Joined up, brother joined up...first leave....action men gone...mum says she accidentaly hoovered them up....how do you hoover an action man up? So went the way of my oo scale airfix soldiers too....fuhny that...came back on second leave and dog was gone too...Dont you just hate mums with hoovers...

And Martin...no mate, I dont think you can possibly say you were the only one in relation to action man....no sorry...got you...you mean didnt like em not your the only action man....I get confused easily Wilson...sorry.