Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Peppy's Back!

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Peppy, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Peppy

Peppy Idi Admin

Thanks Carl, it's good to be back. I had to take a haiatus because I was working on location and didn't have any computer access for a long time. Luckily, I recently got a job and a new computer and happened to move to a location in Chicago just a mile from Otto's home, so everything happened to fall into place, and I'm back!

It's good to see you back as well Carl, and it looks like you will soon have another member of the 10,000 club, Kai is less than 100 posts away. :eek:

2. Col. Hessler

Col. Hessler Member

Hey Peppy. Don't think we have ever met before but nice to meet you. :cheers:

3. Peppy

Peppy Idi Admin

Hello Colonel, nice to meet you!

I'm very early member of the WWII Forums and was responsible for much the Avatar Depot, and the rank medals and lots of other graphics. I had to take a break for a few years as I had no internet access for a looong time. So basically I'm the resident graphics guy, although I must admit Otto is quite a good artist too, and as far as the technical server stuff goes he's tops.

Peppy >>> truly appreciates your Hessler Avatar!

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Peppy, quite welcome and glad you got anew computer. Heh heh, I have been saying that I will buy a computer for the last ten years now, and I still have not bought one. One of my problems is my love of collecting German militaria. Im working on two major deals as we speak. ;-)

BTW, i'm looking forward to seeing Kai in the 10,000 club. It's lonely here at the top. ;-D