Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Refusing to fight

Discussion in 'Non-World War 2 History' started by Siberian Black, Oct 24, 2007.

1. jeaguer

jeaguer New Member

via TanksinWW2

In my very humble opinion , it would be only if they would go for broke and concentrate totally on U235 hight level enrichment ,
    it would give them enough 95% stuff for one bomb , maybe
    that would be stupid , it's useless to have the one bomb then spend it blowing it , it leave you with none ,
    also small bombs are trickier to make than middle-weight one , a fizz is SOooo embarrassing .
    the normal option is to show the magic mushroom when there is half a dozen sisters ready on the shelves ,
    just in case someone decide to be cute
    it would be more like ~2015 if going only for the weapon option
    this, so far is not the case ( that's were the inspectors are so useful )
    Also running cascades of centrifuges is a tricky business , it seems the Iranian have hit bottlenecks , something about the purity of their U6 , they are running out of the Chinese stuff and are stuck below 6% ,
    so for the moment they make the peaceful 5% mix because they have no choice :p

it will change of course , and they will learn , they are a clever breed

2. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    good jeag , i hope you are correct..what happins if the pakkis go all taliban on us and toss out musharif ,what kinda weapons do they have ?

3. jeaguer

jeaguer New Member

via TanksinWW2

Bad thinking majorwoody , the Iranians are our enemies , even if they have elections and are rather sane on the whole
    the pakistanis general and muslims fanatics are the goood guys ,
    of course when they don't make military coups they are running kashmir terrorists , english suicide bombers , al kaeda training camps ( temporily relocated in the north west tribal zone )and the taliban with their nurseries , the madrassa schools ,
    and with a perfect record of selling atomic secrets to anyone with ten bucks
    I reckon for on billion cash they would sell one of their poxy nuke to anyone
    or even give them away to some of their colorful mates of the muslim underworld

gee , I'm dumb they are our allied

4. Ricky

Ricky Well-Known Member

via TanksinWW2
    It should be noted that the Pakistani military is actually fighting taliban (and otrher extremist Muslim typres). And loosing quite badly.

5. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    yes , i was worried about a more radical faction trakeing over in pakistan ,and then actually shooting at us or india ,rather then just selling weapons ,which is certainly bad enough in itself . more nukes in more third world countris is a bad thing but nukes in the hands of zealots who dont fear death is a very bad thing ...