Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

(Revell) Glue after 10 years

Discussion in 'World War 2 Hobbies' started by PanzerProfile, Feb 23, 2005.

1. PanzerProfile

PanzerProfile New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Hey everyone,
    new topic. I was doing some repair work on some of my older models, like fixing wheels and all. I also painted one, to make it look way better. The thing here is though, that I came across a model of a Jagdpanther that I made roughly ten years ago. And let me tell you what: I could get off almost all the parts by just pushing or pulling them! It was so challenge for me to rip the whole thing apart again, and now I'm still thinking of what to do with the parts.
    I remember I used Revell Contacta for this tank, the tube version (not the professional needle one). I think this story doesn't really speak for using that, now does it? :D

2. Boba Nette

Boba Nette New Member

via TanksinWW2
    What a coincidence.I just pulled a bunch of old models out of my garage.I installed some new shelves so I can now display them.Talk about basic paint jobs!Clean but dull.One of them happens to be a JagdPanther as well.I was kicking around the idea of upgrading the schemes as well.Saves me the trouble of having to buy new kits.$$$$$$$

3. PanzerProfile

PanzerProfile New Member

via TanksinWW2
    :D
    Sure does..
    :D

as long as the parts stay together like they should. that was basically my problem. they didn't.