Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Russian WWII Films & Mini-series

Discussion in 'WWII Films & TV' started by stgrhe, Apr 27, 2016.

1. stgrhe

stgrhe Active Member

Sorry mate, my version of this four-parts mini-series in with Swedish soft subs. I can translate them to English for you but you will have to do the tweeking yourself.

2. stgrhe

stgrhe Active Member

I am in the process of translating my Swedish subtitles to English for you. I have completed three of the four so far and will post them here once I have completed the translation. The translations are auto-translated and tweeked but, as with all automated translation, not perfect. Also, the time sync may be of depending onthe video file you have. For synchronisation, and possible more tweeks, I recommend you use Subtitle Edit, version 3.5.3

3. stgrhe

stgrhe Active Member

The translations of the four English subtitles for BATTLE FOR MOSCOW are done, but they can't be uploaded here. Please send me a pm with your private e-mail address so I can send them. As I said above, they are not perfect but it still took me six hours.

4. Fabian Schmidt

Fabian Schmidt New Member

Hello,

I am interested in Nepokoryonnye (The Tara family) - do you happen to have Swedish or English subtitles for that movie?