Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Sad and Pathetic e-mail.

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by JCFalkenbergIII, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard

Richard Expert

Well this is a new touch...

2. Richard

Richard Expert

Free money and sex! :eek:

3. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

This thread is still alive? And here I thought we had gotten over these countless spam emails we get each and every day!

4. Richard

Richard Expert

I put up new ones and try not to repeat them, folks here get a laugh from them. :D

5. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Yup. So do I. They are always good for a chuckle.

6. ghost_of_war

ghost_of_war Member

Agreed. The humor value is high with these.

7. Richard

Richard Expert

Problem with sleeping? This will send you to sleep, just looking at it works for me. :lol:

8. ghost_of_war

ghost_of_war Member

LMAO.... How dare you Richard! :D

9. Richard

Richard Expert

You read all that! :eek:

Give that man a medal. :lol:

10. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

And of course I did not open the attachment LOL.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that the M T N Lottery Game Consulting and the Local Organizing Commitee (LOC) of the 2010 World Cup, here in South Africa, has held an Internet Raffle Draw, and your Email Address was among the 2010 Email Addresses that was picked by the computer during the Third Quarter Raffle Draw (TQRD).
    Open attached file for details.

11. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

MY God!!!! How can I be sooooo Lucky!!! LOL

YAHOO AWARDS CENTER

124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom
    Dear winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred,Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£820,000,00.) for the month of March, 2009 Prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.
    PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 28 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: & nbsp; MFI/06/APA-43658
    REFERENCE NUMBER: 2008234522
    PIN: 1206

WINNING NUMBER:... [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Our Overseas Claim Agent
    Name:Frank Muller & Associates(Esq.)
    Legal attorneys Group: Stretford, Greater
    Manchester M32 8QS England, UK
    Tel Line: + 447031803957
    Tel Line: + 447031805970
    E:mail: frankmuller2008@gmail.com or frankmuller2008@hotmail.com

You are advised to send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.

=0 A1.Name:...........................................,2.Address:...........................................
    3.Marital Status:................................4.Occupation:........................................
    5.My Date of birth...................... 6.Sex:..........................................
    7.Nationality:................................. 8.Residence:...................................
    9.Telephone Number:......................... 10.Fax Number:................................
    11Ref Number:.................................
    12.PIN: Number:.............................. 13. Amount Won:................................
    14. Batch Number:..............................

Congratulations!! once again.
    Yours in service,

Dr. (Mrs.)Calisa Van

WARNING!
    Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
    You may also receive similar e-mails from people potraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Yahoo shall not be held resp onsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

12. ghost_of_war

ghost_of_war Member

Yeah, don't forget to give them your pin number. :p

13. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

"WARNING!
    Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
    You may also receive similar e-mails from people potraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body."

UH Oh! Scamming competition?? LOL

14. paratrooper506

paratrooper506 Member

how many people here do you know have received these e-mails cause those nigerian scams don,t really work at all

15. ghost_of_war

ghost_of_war Member

WTF?! That one that Richard posted still kills me.....

I wonder if they will award me the one trillion dollars if they let me show up in person...? :D

16. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Nigerian student gets 19 years' jail for love scam

Mon Mar 16, 1:59 pm ET

LAGOS (Reuters) – A Nigerian undergraduate has been sentenced to 19 years in prison for obtaining $47,000 (33,382 pounds) from an Australian woman by convincing her over the Internet that he was 57 years old, white, and madly in love with her.
    Lawal Adekunle Nurudeen met his victim on the Internet in 2007 and convinced her that he was a British widower called Benson Lawson. He said he was an engineer working in Lagos whose wife and only child had been killed in a car accident.
    "The victim, a 56-year-old woman from Australia, told the convict that she wanted a husband and all the men she had met always disappointed her," said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigeria's anti-corruption police.
    "The convict, who is married with three children, instantly replied and told the victim she had met her Mr Right ... He sent the picture of a white man to foreclose any suspicions."
    The woman sent Nurudeen money for medical treatment and travel costs to visit Australia. He spent the funds on two plots of land and a Honda Prelude car.
    Nigerian confidence tricksters have a long history of extorting money via the Internet through "419" scams, named after the clause that outlaws them in Nigeria's penal code. Many are never caught.
    The EFCC said Nurudeen was ordered to pay around $10,000 immediately and a further $250 a month to his victim until the full amount stolen was returned. She would also receive the proceeds of the sale of his land and car.

17. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Mon Mar 16, 1:59 pm ET

LAGOS (Reuters) – A Nigerian undergraduate has been sentenced to 19 years in prison for obtaining $47,000 (33,382 pounds) from an Australian woman by convincing her over the Internet that he was 57 years old, white, and madly in love with her.
    Lawal Adekunle Nurudeen met his victim on the Internet in 2007 and convinced her that he was a British widower called Benson Lawson. He said he was an engineer working in Lagos whose wife and only child had been killed in a car accident.
    "The victim, a 56-year-old woman from Australia, told the convict that she wanted a husband and all the men she had met always disappointed her," said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigeria's anti-corruption police.
    "The convict, who is married with three children, instantly replied and told the victim she had met her Mr Right ... He sent the picture of a white man to foreclose any suspicions."
    The woman sent Nurudeen money for medical treatment and travel costs to visit Australia. He spent the funds on two plots of land and a Honda Prelude car.
    Nigerian confidence tricksters have a long history of extorting money via the Internet through "419" scams, named after the clause that outlaws them in Nigeria's penal code. Many are never caught.
    The EFCC said Nurudeen was ordered to pay around $10,000 immediately and a further $250 a month to his victim until the full amount stolen was returned. She would also receive the proceeds of the sale of his land and car.

18. ghost_of_war

ghost_of_war Member

Nice!

19. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Now its Spain!!! LOL

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Carlos Delgado Executive Director of the La Caixa Bank Ltd, Spain. An Iraqi named Haider Hanoon,a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of (346,736,899.68 TWD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Fourty One million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war, five years ago (2003). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Haider Hanoon and his family had been killed during the war in Gunfire that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. After further investigation it was also discovered that Haider Hanoon did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time we was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Fourty One million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dol!
    lars is still lying in my bank and

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a position to instruct LA CAIXA BANK to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in a favorable percentage. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the percentage 70/30. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to Haider Hanoon I will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these: all is done. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not!
    be vindictive and destructive. I

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through the email account that i will provide therein in this email. Further more be informed that the fact that you are a foreigner give you the privilege to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary as my deceased client had no relation all his family died with him during the war and I can not use my relation because its not accepted here in Spain. Also I am very confident that we will be able to establish the trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that I need from the time been is your willingness and commitment so that we can end this in the ne!
    xt one weeks. What you need to

Like I said before there is no risk involve as it will pass through international banking laws and all documents related to this transaction will be sent to you by post for your perusal and trust. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon. Should you be interested I will prefer you to send me your FULL NAMES,ADDRESS,OCCUPATIO!
    N AND PHONE NUMBER. on the email

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. I await your response.

Mr.Carlos Alberto DELGADO
    delgadocarlos76@yahoo.es

20. paratrooper506

paratrooper506 Member

that is the stupidist thing I have ever seen and I really is a sorry email and they expect someone to believe that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.