Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Seas of Iron: Rising Sun

Discussion in 'Tabletop Games' started by battlebunkergames, Nov 21, 2013.

1. battlebunkergames

battlebunkergames New Member

2. Takao

Takao Ace

The American carrier artwork needs a lot of work. The Yorktown and Enterprise look pregnant, and none of the carriers that you have mounted the twin 5-inch/38 gun mounts - that are clearly shown in all three.

Not sure why you included Shinano in the game, rather than the more approriate Kaga, Hiryu, Soryu, or Shokaku/Zuikaku. Further, if the carriers have individual statistics that effect gameplay, including the Lexington or Saratoga would have been a nice add to the mix, since the Yorktown and Enterprise were "sister ships", and the USS Hornet was a near sister of the Yorktown class - Although if the carriers do not have stats that effect gameplay, then there is no loss.

3. battlebunkergames

battlebunkergames New Member

We did have the ships fixed to be more appropriate (The twin 5" guns removed), those pics need to be updated. We also do hope to add some of the additional Japanese Carriers.

As for game play it is simplified and the carriers do function the same. We included the three US carriers that were in most of the big engagements throughout the war, but we can hopefully add some additional US carriers as well.

4. outlooksculptor

outlooksculptor New Member

I just learned about this game. Will try to play it

5. Fas

Fas New Member

I've never heard of it, but I think it's worth a try)