Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Soviet Command's true face

Discussion in 'Eastern Europe' started by Ironcross, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Because it was Hitler that launced a World War based on racial supremacy which enslaved, tortured and exterminated millions from foreign countries, while at the same time leaving a continent in ruins.

Do not compare Russia's conquest of Berlin, to that of Aleric's sacking of Rome!

2. Sturmkreuz

Sturmkreuz Member

Come'on drop the Hitler launched.. The treaty of Versailles just asked for war.. If Hitler didn't rose, somebody else would have. Why you think Hitler rose, because many followed him, why? They all thought the same so from all them, don't you think Hitler easily could have been replaced by one of them?

I know someone just like him,... guess who?

3. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

You will get absolutely no sympathy from me on the subject. My family fought the very man you seem to admire. I have many stories of the way the Germans fought in Russia from my grandparents and their comrades and I assure you none of them are Communist prapoganda.

Here is a question. Can you name any good things which the Red Army did for the Germans in Berlin after the war?

4. Sturmkreuz

Sturmkreuz Member

WTF ?!

a) Don't know why you should or even why you said it.

b) Who do I admire? I don't admire anybody.. Maybe if you have read you could read that I said: I don't care if you win a war or not. I care about those who fought, those who were heroic and brave and had enough courage to do it. Not that guy who went up, said how to or made some major moves and made some nice wins or eventualy won the war. No, why? Did they fought, did they made a sacrifice? Their sacrifice was their own people.

I admire them.. Not H or S, I don't think that Hitler nor Stalin did.

I'll not say anything but, you tell me that you THINK I admire somebody, when we look to your profile. Location "hanging the flag on the Reichstag"
    .. Quote "....Make a good treaty with Russia"...

I don't care if you love Russia that much, but don't try to blame Hitler for everything.. Everything what gets said about Russia or Stalin or whoever who has to do something with Russia, you take as an insult.

c) I work at a museum, I do hear stories TOO!

5. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

[​IMG]

This thread is closed.

Za Rodinu and Otto like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.