Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Striking Back

Discussion in 'WWII Books & Publications' started by airborne medic, Oct 13, 2009.

1. airborne medic

airborne medic Member

Just a quick heads up as I was speaking with the publisher of the a/m book the other day and was advised that even though it only came out in March 2009 nearly all the 1300 hardback copies have gone.....it is going to reprinted as Helion do in a paperback version - out about Jan/Feb 2010.....obviously this is not as good as the hardback....

So I'd suggest if you don't have a copy and want one move quickly......

If anyone wants more details please pm me......

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Please delete, I just realized it was posted as threads title. I just woke up so the brain is still not functioning properly.

Cheers.

3. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

You already have Carl, its the posts title Striking Back;) now repeat after me I must pay attention:rolleyes::D

4. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

It's 'Striking Back - Britain's Airborne And Commando Raids 1940-1942'.....:)

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Cheers Jason, Martin, I just realized the thread title was the name of the book-but thanks for pointing it out ;-))

PS, for Jason--I posted a working link in the FFZ for ya which is a Chili recipe from a man who made plenty of it for John Wayne ;-))