Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

This is especially for those who oppose the Death Penalty. Would you still oppose it after reading t

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by C.Evans, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Couldn't have been said better and I fully concur. Since I can't seem to get Stefan to open his eyes any-I have to explain it again. This is for those "pasified peoples from whereever they reside?" Until something like I described on several of these pages-actually happens to you, your family or someother loved one--I can definately "see" how you "pasified" people can oppose the dealth penalty. I would bet my bottom Dollar that when something I described here before DOES happen to you, a friend or a family member-or more than one-that you will be singing a different tune about opposing the dealth penalty.

Now having said that--dear Stefan, either please make a point about what your uneducated and or inexperianced-personal opinions are-on something you know almost nothing about. Having worked for the system for several years and at three different facilities--I KNOW what im talking about-whie you can only venture an opinion based on the biasness you get from watching the wrong news stations-reading the wrong newspapers--in the UK.

Ill not reply to abouther of your Beating-around-the-bush" statements that do NOT have any merit. In other words--and I ask this question to you again-What is your point? I too have read the Old Testiment from cove-to-cover-and no-I have not been able to retain things word for word-like I wish it could be.

Best regards to you and when you have something suitable to ask-please do so. Thank you very much and as they say: "Have a nice day."

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I can't get back into my previous post to edit it and to include this but-Stefan, the Holy Bible was not meant to be exact on many things and many things are left to ones own interpretation of it.

Have some milk with your Pip pip Cheerios ;-)) And no-this last part is not meant to make fun of you in any way, shape or form. I haven't had my "Wheaties" yet.

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I can't get back into my previous post to edit it and to include this but-Stefan, the Holy Bible was not meant to be exact on many things and many things are left to ones own interpretation of it.

Have some milk with your Pip pip Cheerios ;-)) And no-this last part is not meant to make fun of you in any way, shape or form. I haven't had my "Wheaties" yet.

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

The beginnings of your last paragraph. I didn't want to say it before but that was what I felt about your beliefs. At least now it is confirmed and now I understand you a bit more. Cheers-C.

6. Stefan

Stefan Cavalry Rupert

Ok Carl, so are you saying that the justice system should be about revenge? Because this is what the basis of your above statement is. I am fairly sure that my feelings on the matter would indeed be different, I'm fairly sure I would be clamouring for the death of anyone who did something like this to my nearest and dearest. This however is not sufficient justification for the death penalty. The justice system should be based on justice, not revenge.

Falling back on personal attacks and insults Carl, well done, glad you are remaining mature and aloof. It must be nice to live in a perfect world where you know everything about everything. As someone who all too often is confronted by their own ignorance on so many matters and can only deal with it by either trying to experience it for myself or actually reading about the experiences of others I truly envy you the perfection of knowledge you have achieved. Well done.

Right, so you are ignorant of it's contents and yet you claim you believe in the law it lays down to such an extent that you want to see people killed as a result? Wow, that sounds like the worst type of religious fundamentalism to me!

Many thanks oh beacon and light of the west, when next I feel the need to expand my knowledge of the world rest assured I will crawl to your feet on my unworthy hands and knees begging for the blessing of your all encompassing greatness.

Or I might just read a book or an article by someone who knows what they are on about.

C.Evans and Miguel B. like this.
  7. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I'm growing weary of this thread rather quickly. It is a sick horse and probably needs to be put down.

8. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Well before the horse is killed I would just like to say that I am for the death penalty. Ok put er' down now. :D

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Stefan, untill you quit wasting my time with gobbledegook, im only going to respond to asking you this question: Does the song: "Blinded by the light" come to mind? Also, the :salute: was an accident and NOT meant for your post. Another think I guess I HAVE to remind you on is that I don't appreciate YOUR assumptions of MY meanings. As always, I do have to remind you to go back and C~A~R~E~F~U~L~L~Y re-read my posts and you will get EXACTLY what I mean.

How about this one? Cheers and Rootbeers :wolf:

PS, please desist in your attempts at derailing this thread.

10. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.