Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Top ten Worlds Best Leaders

Discussion in 'Non-World War 2 History' started by smeghead phpbb3, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Well in a 2004 topic you said that you were off to the army for 2 years. I think you wrote something about not being able to attend this forum for 2 years. 2 years have passed since 2004 now, so, you're back, kinda', right? I thought you'd get some kind of a welcome back thing when you did come back, but, no, so, what's up with that? Or did the people the read that topic 2 years ago forget?

2. smeghead phpbb3

smeghead phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I do :D whenever i see a post by Kaiser i think "Hey! That guy is in the army!"
    TISO too...

3. Kaiser phpbb3

Kaiser phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    i do not think i was even in this forum in 2004.And i only enlisted in 2005 december....still a long way to go before my two years is gone mate.

Nah i'm a naval operations underwater(i don't dive..i am just trained in underwater medicine) medic under the navy...not the army..though i am trained in army skills as well.

4. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Okay, so maybe it was in 2005, but still, you said something about not being able to post on the forum for a while, and the guys that replied kinda' gave you a big good bye. So I thought when you started posting again you'd get some kind of welcome but, um. Never mind, have an exciting time in the army, mate! ;) Be sure to tell us about it!
    PS No offense, but are you Austrailian, 'cause don't only Austrailians use the term "mate"?

5. Kaiser phpbb3

Kaiser phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Ah absolutely not!

I'm Singaporean.Heard of Singapore?

And all male citizens serve 2 years in the army upon 18 or before his university.So our entire nation is much like Isreal.

But back to the topic,i think ou all should consider Singapore's former Prime Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew as one of the world's best