Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Tournaments

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by Mussolini, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

Many of you have, by now, noticed the Tournaments tab at the top of the page. Clicking on it will take you to a new page showing two Tournaments and two Ladders.

Both the Tournaments and Ladders are for a specific game. The Combat Mission Series is a very accurate, realistic game that takes place during World War II between small units and division sized units.

At the moment - as you can see by the participants signatures - we are in the middle of a Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin Tournament, with a Team-Tournament planned for the future.

The Ladders, on the other hand, are ongoing. You can challenge a player in a ladder, and then record the outcome of the game you play.

Of course, it is a REQUIREMENT that you already have the game (Barbarossa to Berlin and/or Afrika Korps) in order to participate in the Ladder or Tournament. It is also appreciated if you post in the Forum first, stating your interest in the Tournament/Ladder so that we can get to know you first.

2. O.M.A.

O.M.A. Active Member

I saw there was a Combat Mission tourney here a few years back, any chance we get a tournament going here again? I've been looking at the CM series and wouldn't mind getting my butt kicked by some of you other players. I guess we'd only need 4 players for a tourney, but 8 would be nice too.

Look like this MUsso guy bailed on the site, anyone else out there for a CM:BB game?