Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

TW:R2 Thread

Discussion in 'Other WarGames' started by Mussolini, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

Been playing quite a bit of Total War; Rome 2 Multiplayer with another friend (who is a member here, though no longer active). We play Co-Op Campaign games. If anyone else has the game, I'd love to do some sort of COOP during the weekdays! Let me know!

Meanwhile, its been a while since I've done an AAR of any sort, so was wondering whom you might be interested in seeing me play as?

Options are the following:

Rome: Junia
    Rome: Julia
    Rome: Corenelia
    Pontus
    Antigonidai
    Hayasdan
    Suebi
    Iceni

Please vote/respond to this thread!

I will be looking to start this AAR around Christmas, when they release the next version of the 'Divide et Impera' Mod that I am playing (version 1.0, which will be as close to polished as possible). It adds greater flavor to the game - more culture specific units, better AI, etc (google it to find out all the details).

In the meantime, I will be posting a Galatia AAR - The Celts in Turkey!

2. lwd

lwd Ace

Pontus or Iceni as a first thought. The Galatiian one looks intersting.

3. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

I've been playing as Rome recently. Gave Galatia a few tries and haven't quite figured them out. A friend of mine has, though, so tomorrow I will play some Galatia and see if I can get it sorted.

Will probably also start posting my Rome AAR as well - though won't be as exciting and its quite a bit easier.