Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

What if Germany was given better treatment at the Treaty of Versailles

Discussion in 'What If - Other' started by The Omega, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PactOfSteel

PactOfSteel Dishonorably Discharged

what I said above is childish! then I must be a pretty smart child to quote history like that.

2. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

I just noticed it :). Its a good one!!

3. Adolf Galland

Adolf Galland Member

Last Post
    I'm sure you were a special child with many god given gifts,

So for the sake of my sanity write what you like I will have no more of it! understand my position?

And please do learn some respect, I'm sure your as you have pointed out your intelligent enough to do it.

A.G.

4. PactOfSteel

I never questioned your own intelligence, I just question whoever's intelligence said that nonesense about the 9/11 conspiracy crap.

5. Adolf Galland

Adolf Galland Member

PactofSteel
    Look you see the glass half full I see it full or reverse, You think it is BS the video is crap, and
    I could rebuttal who ever won't believe things they do not question.

We have our positions, why don't we agree to disagree my friend and move on rather then this which is going no where.
    There are many better threads to indulge ourselves in then this thread which I think should go the way of Saddam.

We I believe agree on the Iraq and Afghanistan issues and Islam being a global terror and wanting to destroy anything American.

Lets be men shake hands and move on! It works for me I hope it does for you.
    May you never find yourself with out that last bullet.

A.G

Otto likes this.
  6. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Sounds like a good plan to me.

7. T. A. Gardner

T. A. Gardner Genuine Chief

Yes, America was pushing a policy with Japan that was likely to end in war but "looking?" No. Better check your facts on the disposition of US carriers. Two were at sea delivering aircraft to US bases in the Pacific. The three available carriers (Hornet was barely commissioned and was working up to operational status on the West Coast) had been engaged in shuttling aircraft to various US island bases for weeks before the Japanese attack on Pearl.
    So, there was nothing unusual about the carriers being at sea. There was no conspiricy involved over this. The Japanese didn't have US sailing schedules and couldn't have known whether the carriers would be in port or not; nor did the US know the Japanese were about to attack. Sailing schedules had not changed. Nor had the scheduled movement of units to Pacific bases changed either.
    As for the radar sighting, Ophana point radar did report the track as one of over 20 potential warnings that morning that the Japanese were about to attack. Some of the more obvious ones compared to the radar plot were the USS Ward's attack on a Japanese midget sub that was communicated to naval headquarters ashore and a number of sightings of Val dive bombers over Western Ohau circling in a holding pattern as they had arrived early and had to wait for the slower Kates to arrive before starting the attack.

8. John Dudek

John Dudek Member

The other US Aircraft Carrier Saratoga was in Bremerton Navy Yard in Washington State, undergoing normal repairs. The other Pacific Fleet Battleship, USS Colorado was also on the west coast undergoing more of the same. The USS Arizona was supposed to sail for the West Coast of the US on December 10 for modernization of her antiaircraft suite, along with the installation of radar atop her conning tower.

9. von Rundstedt

von Rundstedt Dishonorably Discharged

I can respond on his behalf, yes they could if the secrecy act is imposed upon them and those involved are threatened with being eliminated or have life time jail terms imposed upon them, remember many secrets relating to what folks know about the lead up to Dec 7th 1941 are still heavily classified, also can you imagine the liability law suit the US Government would face if it came out that the American Government allowed the Japanese to attack and did nothing about it.

Another conspiracy theory that won't die and that is the assisination of JFK, can you explain why last year the US Government extended the secrecy act on the JFK assasination a further 50 years.

And the 7/11 attacks, why are there so many theories on that, because in short.

The US government is capable of anything to suit it's own aggenda, in short i believe the US government would attack it's own citizens to justify anything.

10. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

Waco, Texas 1993 roast anyone? Now THAT was what I call a flame war, not the lovers tiffs I'm seeing in this thread :D

[​IMG]

11. Za Rodinu

I stole it.

12. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Thats what happens when you watch old Soviet Spy films!

13. PactOfSteel

explain the relation between Waco Texas and 9/11.

14. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

That's just Miguel stirring the pot.:dance4:

15. GrossBorn

GrossBorn Member

:hungover: Wow...this thread is a real migraine inducer...

16. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

I want a Zombie Icon or smiley LOL.

17. Za Rodinu

You already have one in your signature!

18. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Yeah but thats just a Mental Zombie LOL. I WANT a Zombie smiley dammit!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.