Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Why I like John Wayne.

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by C.Evans, Feb 16, 2003.

1. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Carl, click on pics to enlarge....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Ray, nice shots and I do have that E.G. Robinson movie and I thought it was VERY well made.

3. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

Cahill, US Marshall is on tv tomorrow here.

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Gordon, thats a good one. Also, I thought that George Kennedy made for a great villain.

BTW, the coen bros remake of True Grit is about to open. Id watch it but will not because matt damon is in it and I cant stand that boy/man.

5. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

6. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

Watched The Wake of the Red Witch today.
    Absolutely classic stuff.:cool:

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Wake of the Red Witch is a good pic. Did you know that Duke got his Production Companys name (Batjak) from something named in this movie ;-))

Also, Ray, nice Edw G stills. I have nothing with him in it but have been wanting to get some stills from The Ten Commandments.

8. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

Now that I finally remembered my Password! I can post my latest Duke films I picked up a few weeks back, Dark Command,Tycoon and The Fighting Kentuckian and couple of weeks ago I watched Hondo, and as im sure you will be along soon, hi Carl, hope your doing well and feeling a lot better! all the best mate Jason.

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Jason and than you for thems kind words ;-)) Made my Day ;-)) Also, great Duke films especially Dark Command w/ Walter Pidgeon, Roy Rogers and George "Gabby" Hayes. Also, Hondo-cant get better than that one. Ward Bond, Paul Fix, Geraldine Page, Michael Pate (as Vittorio) and of course, James Arness-future Gunsmoke TV Series Star. The other two are good btu I still dont have Tycoon-in the collection yet. If I recall? I THINK Marlene Dietrich is in it? Cant recall off hand.

Im doing better after spendfing almost another week in the hospital. I THINK the main problem has hopefully been solved? which was to take me off a med I don't need to take and sicne then, I havent passed out again but still do feel dizzy after alot of activity. Friday was a good case in point. I got home from being out and about all day, and I walked I guess maybe about 5-6 miles that day-in bits and pieces, and I guess I over did it, got exhaused and had to get some rest at home.

Im hoping all is well for you and a Merry Christmas if I cant get back to say so before the event ;-))