Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

World War II Photos Recently Purchased by Forum Members

Discussion in 'Photographs and Documents' started by C.Evans, Mar 11, 2010.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Huntz, I agree. Ebay ONLY cares about certain things-mainly that of supporting a seller over a buyer-anytime anyday. I know that as they didnt do a fricking thing on my behalf when I got screwed out of over $400 last year by a prickly-pear of a Russian tickturd whom I had overwhealming proof that the seller was a shill and only sold repo stuff. Even after I forwarded all emails I had from this freak-some 60 or so-ebay only came up with some way to not get involved even though I launched at least 11 cases against this jerk. I also see that that same frak of nature is still beling allowed to sell its repo wares on ebay and people are still getting shafted out of their monies. Luckily for me-I used some tact against these east european trash-by threatening to sick Interpol on his bass. I got about $330 of my dollars back thanks to also threatening to sick the sheriffs Dept on them for mail fraud. The place the east euro trash collects its monies from in the USA is a place called: Protek-who is located in Longbeach, Kalif.

2. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Hi Huntzman, nice inspection picture. I believe this was taken around the Summer of 1940 as I see loot FT-17 tanks which were confiscated after the battle of France

3. Huntzman

Huntzman Member

Thanks Skipper, I had a feeling it was from a facility in France. I originally bought it based on the fact that it was Police. The photo scan was kind of small. When I got it I realized it was Daluge. Obviously I greatly underpayed for it !!! ;)

Carl: Yeah, Ebay is quite an interesting operation. It's one of those things were you can get great deals and ripped off greatly. Sad, but the only concern over there is CYA. They have no interest in getting drawn down into an arguement. Perfect definition of Caveat Emptor.

Andrew

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi andrew, aint that the truth? I loathe ebay for all it stands for. The only three reasons im ther is because of those original pics i get from my fav dealer, finsing some great original movie stills-such as my Gary Cooper, Unconquered still, and fro DvDs you cant find anywhere else.

Speaking of stills, i found some great Cagney stills and great Pork chop Stills-just yesterday that I also might try getting.