Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

WWII RPG FORUM (ROLE PLAY GAME)

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by Major Winters, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erhard Strumfelder

Erhard Strumfelder recruit

I'm sorry to say this, but every inch of our site was copied by Winters. His site has an inability to hold its members, so he advertises madly, claiming is the only true WWII RPG. In fact, most of his members have very poor writing and spelling skills, and know next to nothing about WWII, other than it started in 1941 for them...

Here's our site: Issuing Orders (WWII RPG) - Home

If you compare many of the admin threads, they are exactly the same, but we have the earlier dates. Good RP posts on our site are about 500 words; on Winter's, they are closer to 100. Our site was set up through hard work, but as long as Winter's insisted on existing, we feel cheated. The boy could very soon end up in a court room for what he's done, so please steer away.

2. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

Hmm...most interesting. I am inclined to agree with Erhard, having looked at both sites and compared dates and threads. They are too similar for it to be a mere coincidence. I am closing this thread for the time being.

3. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Erhard, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you need to talk privately to the admins and moderators, I will be opening up your ability to PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.