Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

WWIIF Pet Photos

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Otto, Jun 22, 2007.

1. belasar

belasar Court Jester

Strange my old dog Shadow (Border Collie Mix) used to love me rubbing his snout. Frankly he loved getting rubbed or petted almost everywhere, 'cept his tail.

2. Otto

Otto No More Half Measures WW2|ORG Editor

[​IMG]

Here is one of my two canines Mozzie, the photo was taken just yesterday during our lunch break hiking Starved Rock State Park. I'm holding a piece of cheese which is why he looks so incredibly interested. He's a good little dog, a long way from the near dead wreck we found in a dumpster back in 2012.

3. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

A handsome canine...

4. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

My old dog Mitz will be 18 this summer. She's half Aussie cattle dog and half whatever jumped the fence and impregnated her mother. She's smart and used to be agile. In slow water I could could point out a salmon and just say "Bring!" and as often as not she'd leap and get the fish and wrestle it ashore.
    She didn't like the move from Alaska to Arizona. This isn't her country, not that it matters because at her age she sleeps 16 hours a day. Her happiest day here was the one snowfall we had during the winter before last. She sat out on the upper deck smiling most of the day, went out and rolled around in it when we let her out. She was as active that day as she was following me around on fishing trips when she was young.

View attachment 23905

Attached Files:

CAC likes this.