Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Your choice! Name your Service

Discussion in 'What If - Other' started by Erich Hartmann, Nov 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Unfortunately I was for four wasted years. I resigned in July because I was so fed up with their B**LS**T. I feel sorry for anyone needing a job that badly, that they would go work there. The job itself isnt hard to do, you just have to put up with alot of un-necessary crap, and about half the time-you have idiots as supervisors.

If that policeman had not been murdered by those stinking inmates, I would laugh at their lack of security, at the prison in Kennedy, Texas-where the 7 escaped from.

Like I say, I did my time, and now its time to move forward, and put that episode of my life in the garbage can-where it belongs.

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

My apoligies to you Ron, I didnt mean to sound so negative in my response.

I dont know much about the Military Prisons but, I was friends with the Commanding Officer of the Shore Patrol at NAS Kingsville. Usually all he had in the Brig, were men who were in a fist fight, or were drunk and out on the base somewhere. Sometimes they would have a person in the Brig who beat up his wife, or who did drugs.

In the Military Prisons, I have to imagine that all those prisoners committed the same crimes to get there, as state or Ferderal prisoners do.

When it comes down to it, I hate criminals. All they are, are predators. There is no "Robin Hood" among thieves, I know because I unfortunately saw it for 4 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.