Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

CALL TO ARMS

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by TISO, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
  2. me262 phpbb3

me262 phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    spam is spam, here and in china!!!!!
    off course it is spam, :angry:
    :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :kill:

3. me262 phpbb3

me262 phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    sounds very familiar that attitude, mmmmmmm
    lemme see,mmmmmmmmm
    neville chamberlaine? :p

4. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Comrades I now realize that it was spam, thank you for advising me.
    I suggest that since Revere says we will NEVER get him, that our admins temporarily ban him!!

5. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
    And I suppose none of us have family's and loved ones either do we now :roll: :angry: . And as for calling war to early, it was them who started it, now WE Comrades must retaliate!!

6. Quillin

Quillin New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Comrades, the spammers are trying to get intemite with us. As Commando already posted, they are offering to us a Genealogy research.
    I suggest, that we, patriots of the motherforum and the Fatherland, launch a daring offensive and kick them in the nuts, so that the spammers need a Genealogy research :D

Say, if i get a spam-mail, would someone read the message i reply???

7. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I second the motion. The spammers are enough of an enemy, so we don't need a hinderance and a nuisance like him.

I'll read your message Quillin, and I support your idea.

8. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    one must crack a few eggs to make an omelet .trotskyites ,hitlerites and counter revolutionary types abound ,a radical purge may be in order .simon and ossian may need plyers and blow torches to obtain confessions but in the end all traitors will confess .these imperialst spammers must be stopped even if it kills everyone in this forum .LONG LIVE TISO , LONG LIVE THE MOTHERLAND !!

9. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    DOWN WITH SPAMMERS, AND DOWN WITH TRAITORS!

10. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Good on you guys. Keep up the good work!!! :cool:

11. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Revere says he is a pacifist. Why then is he in a WW2 forum. War is not peace obviously! :roll:

12. TISO

TISO New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Now, now Woody don't get ahead of youself. I'm just a humble member of this forum. Real heroes are the silent ones, like our glorious leaders i.e. administrators and moderators who are fighting this vicious war ferociously and in silence but get little recognition and even some disrespect for their silence even tough they are up to their knees in blood in muddy trenches of forum's front lines. So comerades give respect where respect is due!

As for certain forum members who acted realy unpatrioticaly lately, they should know that watchfull eye of our inspiring leaders never sleeps and that they will get what they deserve if they don't clean their act immediatly. If you repent the forum will forgive you.

To the final victory and bannishment to the spammers and they lackeys !

P.S.
    I was informed by my city council member that "Road of spammers and hackers" is a no go. Theese cowards are afraid that those &%&$%$/(%&&%&/$$% would retaliate against their computer network.

13. Revere

Revere New Member

via TanksinWW2
    NSA,CIA,FBI try me.

14. TISO

TISO New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Why my dear friend are you invoking a bunch of amateurs? Wait till our leaders let us from our leash! We shall jointly fill up you e-mail account with spam and lough at your screems of horror. Repent while it is still time!

To the final victory and bannishment to the spammers and they lackeys !

15. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Just you WAIT Revere!! :angry: :angry: :angry: They'll get you yet!!
    We have no room for TRAITORS on this forum! So if you don't like this forum why don't you just CLEAR OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE FORUM!!!

16. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I agree! Revere, if you're just going to annoy us in such an important battle then you can just GET YOUR BUTT FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!! WE DON'T WANT A WRETCHED TRAITOR LIKE YOU AMONG US, AND I DON'T SEE ANY GOOD REASON FOR YOU TO COME BACK IF YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO UNDERMINE US!!!!!!

17. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2

I TOTALLY AGREE . with Blaster!

And, Revere if you DARE bring any of your spammer friends onto this our forum you can just SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES :angry: :angry: :angry: :bang: :bang: :bang:

18. TISO

TISO New Member

via TanksinWW2
    COMERADES

I strongly belive that for now he is just sypmatyzing with these outcasts of the web and did not progress into open collaboration with them, so his salvation is still possible.

We have to show our lost sheep (that would be you Revere) the right way and he shall see the light. And when he sees the light and repent we must embrace him like our long lost son.

We must also look deep into our souls (or a beer glass) and seek the answer why did our otherwise loyal member rebelled to such an extent.
    Were we to harsh with you my young friend? Is it perhaps your youth that is the reason for this misguided rebellion? Young ones are impressionable, sometimes even too much. Or is it something else?
    It is said that those of poor mind will get the kingdom of Heaven, but you my young misgiuded friend must also understand that kingdom of Heaven is not of this forum. So repent and renounce the misguided belif that one can negotiate with spammers as i can attest the it is not possible even to talk to them.

So my young friend repent and ask for mercy our inspiring leaders ( via PM) or you shall be cast into a fiery pit of spam mails and eternal agony of your e-mail account.

AMEN

19. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Hmmmm! And how about if Revere doesnt repent. :roll:

20. Revere

Revere New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I shall take my insurgency into the hills were the local populaces will love me because i promise and end to the "old ways" abd bring about my new revolutionary ideas. I shall hit you when you least expect it and strike hard and fast and vanish into the wide open ranges of the internet.